Joining our lottery couldn't go more swimmingly...
Did you know you can hook yourself a big 'un and win up to £2,000 on our lottery?
The Big Fish Lottery raises much-needed and regular funds for the people who need the hospice's care... and it couldn't be simpler to sign up.
Here's what you could win...
- Weekly draws have a top prize of £1,000,plus prizes of £100, £50 and 14 prizes of £25. This means you have 17 chances to win every week, for every £1 entry you take.
- There are two super draws a year, with a jackpot of £2,000, plus prizes of £100, £50 and 14 prizes of £25.
And here's how it works...
- You are given a unique lottery number. This costs £1 a week, and is played every week.
- You can have as many numbers as you like.
- You are automatically entered into the bi-annual super draws. People who aren't lottery members are also given the chance to buy tickets.
- You must be aged 16 or over to play the Big Fish Lottery and to claim a prize.
- You are automatically contacted if you win so you don't need to check your numbers, although they are published every week here if you do want to check yourself.
- Call in at St Andrew's Hospice or phone the Big Fish Lottery helpline on 01472 352323 for more information or to become a member.