Retail update January 2021
As required by the national lockdown, all of our charity shops have once again shut their doors. As you can imagine, we are devastated by this development, as so many other charities and business owners undoubtedly are. However we understand the necessity of such action.
We continue to need the support of our wonderful community in helping us to raise the funds needed to provide the care we do. If you are able to spare a donation, no matter how big, everyone who works at the hospice, as well as our patients and their families would be so appreciative. Here are a few ways that you could help us at this difficult time:
- Shop on our Ebay store – for fantastic deals on some fantastic pre-loved goods.
- Join our lottery – for just £1 a week you could win £1000, whilst making a real difference to local lives.
- Join our social conversation – a share, a like and a comment on our posts can do no end for helping us raise awareness of our care.
- Donate towards our care – every penny helps us to care for people when they need us most.
- Hold on to your pre-loved items to donate to our shops once we are able to reopen. We have put together a handy list of items that we will be able to accept once we reopen.
We know times are hard. Let’s look for the brightness in everyday and continue to talk and listen to each other so our community can come through this together.
Thank you once again for your continued support.